Tuesday 27 May 2014

036

i can write
as much as i want
about how i feel
the way i see society
but 
i cannot write about how 
i feel about you
because
infatuation is cruel
it is delusional and
very good
at making me lost for words
when i see you
i cannot look anywhere but
the way you speak
and the way my lungs
burn in my throat
random syllables
spew from my mouth
and scatter across the soil
for nature to feed on
besides you
they try to summon you
to collapse to the ground with them
the syllables are tickling your
curiosity but you
cannot pick them up
because you don't even try
i don't even blame you
i am already so far gone
but the definition
that your letters construct
launch me into an unknown world
slowly breath the life back into my lungs
a burning desire
that you created
like the pits of fire
that hell has acquired
i'll see you there





1 comment: